Don Luedeman

What does this sign mean?

Okay, that's very interesting. Do you have any context to add? Signs can have multiple meanings depending on how it's used. Like English...if I asked you to define the word "run", you would need to how that word was being used in a sentence. Same with signs.

So do you know the situation in which the sign is being used?

Entered into reverse sign dictionary at Handspeak.com and came up with "country", but that's not quite it - "country" circles the Y hand at the elbow, not strokes along arm as in your video.

It kinda looks like the joke sign meaning BULLSHIT. It's not exactly what I've seen before, but since he refused to tell you what it means, makes me wonder.....context would be really helpful.

I have no idea what it means, nor do my aunt uncle and cousin who are deaf. The guys that sings that "say" its a good thing . I am not deaf

Edited by Don Luedeman

Maybe you're not understanding my question. I have some ideas about what it COULD mean but without knowing how it's being used, it's really difficult to give a difinitive answer. 

When this person signs this "word", what else is going on? Does he sign it within a sentence or isolated? What is the topic of conversation when this sign pops up? That's what I mean by context. If there is no context, then I don't know. It's possible it could be a home sign that only he knows the meaning of.

It's an isolated sign....when he sees me , he signs this only.  I texted him yesterday to please tell me what it means. I guess I'll just ignore him if he does it again