Heya!! I'm looking to make friends & practice buddies.

Kai

Hellooo!! My name is Kai. I'm almost 15 & I use he/him pronouns. I am currently looking to make friends & practice buddies - I am learning ASL because I cannot always speak verbally due to my anxiety. I am a beginner, but I'm okay with chatting with anyone (14-16), whether you're a beginner or not! :D 

If you want to text me, contact me on zoom please!! I'l reply much faster & much more often than I will on here. (Just add [email protected] as a contact, that's me! I'll respond ASAP :D)

BTW, I might host a videochat tonight at 6 PM EST! You'll be welcome to speak in ASL, English, or by using the text option. If you'll only be using ASL, please be prepared to also translate in the chat for people who aren't fluent. ^^;

• Like 1

On 11/12/2020 at 1:54 PM, Kai said:

Hellooo!! My name is Kai. I'm almost 15 & I use he/him pronouns. I am currently looking to make friends & practice buddies - I am learning ASL because I cannot always speak verbally due to my anxiety. I am a beginner, but I'm okay with chatting with anyone (14-16), whether you're a beginner or not! :D 

If you want to text me, contact me on zoom please!! I'l reply much faster & much more often than I will on here. (Just add [email protected] as a contact, that's me! I'll respond ASAP :D)

BTW, I might host a videochat tonight at 6 PM EST! You'll be welcome to speak in ASL, English, or by using the text option. If you'll only be using ASL, please be prepared to also translate in the chat for people who aren't fluent. ^^;i

On 11/12/2020 at 1:54 PM, Kai said:

BTW, I might host a videochat tonight at 6 PM EST! You'll be welcome to speak in ASL, English, or by using the text option. If you'll only be using ASL, please be prepared to also translate in the chat for people who aren't fluent. ^^;

I send a request to do sign language I can show you many signs phrases 

• 4 weeks later...