Hi!! New Signer Here

jasmineb26

Hi!

My name is Jasmine, and I'm 17 years old. I have been studying ASL for a little bit, but didn't retain much. I have been watching Bill Vicars and Meredith ASL trying to learn some more ASL, but I learn better if I have someone to have a conversation with. I would prefer it if you were 15-17 years old, so it would be more relatable for the both of us. 

• Like 2

Hello my name is Nylasha they are both good resources you can also YouTube I’m not 15-17 I’m 28 years old I’m still learning asl but if you want we can like zoom Skype whatever I can teach your things in asl my Instagram iammblessed1 I have sign language videos up there if you want to check it out I just became familiar with a deaf church I also recommend mingles with a deaf community because they can help you learn sign language better than anyone 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Jasmine! I've been learning asl for 1 year now and also watch both Bill and Meridith! I had a practice buddy a few months ago and it totally helped to speed up my learning. I would love to practice but would need to get to know you first. Do you have instagram?

Hi I'm Keri, I'm 16 and I have been doing ASL for about 2 years I'm not the strongest but I am looking for help on things like, glossing, quickly forming sentences and responses, as well as some basic signs that I cant seems to remember. I am in ASL 2 and I was doing really good my 1st year but when that teacher left we got a new one and she is deaf and cant speak so I am really struggling to understand a lot of what she is teaching. If you want to contact me you can email me for now because I don't have a phone. [email protected]

Edited by Keri Ferrante
forgot to add something

On 11/19/2020 at 2:09 PM, Nylasha Miller said:

Hello my name is Nylasha they are both good resources you can also YouTube I’m not 15-17 I’m 28 years old I’m still learning asl but if you want we can like zoom Skype whatever I can teach your things in asl my Instagram iammblessed1 I have sign language videos up there if you want to check it out I just became familiar with a deaf church I also recommend mingles with a deaf community because they can help you learn sign language better than anyone 

okay i will text you on instagram my username is @jebonyb