Looking for beginner ASL practice Buddy

Yael

Hi Everyone!

I'm Yael and I'm taking ASL 101. It is super cool having the opportunity to learn ASL! I came across this site and thought it would be fun and helpful to see if anyone wants to practice their skills with me. I'm slowly building up my vocabulary each day but would appreciate any feedback on correct sentence structure. I live in Arizona but I have a flexible schedule. Ill keep an eye on the chat rooms but if anyone wants a study partner I'm willing to meet at a specific time:)

Wishing you all a great week!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Yael! I am also looking for an ASL practice partner. I am new to ASL, so I may not be too much help with grammar or vocabulary. I have been following the online courses from Dr. Bill Vicars on Lifeprint.com and know it would be super helpful to begin signing with someone "in person" to get used to seeing and understanding more than the scripted prompts from the course. 

I am in NY so there is a time difference, but if you're interested we can try to set a time to sign together :)