miranda :~)

Need Help For ASL Exam!!

Hey Everyone!! I'm looking for anyone who is more advanced or fluent in ASL to practice with, I have a test coming up & I haven't practiced in a long time, and have no one to practice with in person. (side note: i'd consider myself slightly over beginner and need help :  -  ) ) I have some signs that I know, but don't know the meaning of and can't look up (because, duh, you can't use google for that lol) and have no deaf/signing friends that I could ask the meaning of said signs! Any help would be super appreciated, and I can use skype and what not. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Oof and I wanna be a vetranarian when I get a lil bit older😂😂😂
    • Hi I'm Kenzie. I'm 14 which may seem young ig. I started practicing asl when I was 13 which isn't a long time. I'm sagitarius♐ lol. I like to sketch draw etc. Eat , sleep lol I'm Homeschooled. I'm kinda like a normal teen ig. Saturday I'm going to meet up with a friend to practice asl with her but not sure if I'm supposed to prepare anything lol. I like playing video games 😂. Favorite color is purple and black. I like to read fantasy stories on episode 😐🤷. I use emojis alot...as you can see and hopefully looking to get some help on here. Ik the whole alphapet and 1-15 and some words like dog , happy , sad , in your head , and nice to meet you. 🤷👌👌
    • Sounds like a plan. 
    • hi! I've never taken a formal ASL class and I'm decently new to it, but I've been learning a lot over the internet. perhaps we could do a video chat some time so that you could sharpen your skills and I could learn how to communicate better? let me know :)