Hi

Guest Stacy Pyka

Guest Stacy Pyka

Hi. My name is Stacy. Iā€™m living in Saskatchewan Canada. I semi new to ASL. Left side legally deaf almost same on right. I wear hearing aids. Looking for friends to learn n practice with while having great laughs! Nice to meetšŸ˜Š

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hello! youĀ  can referĀ  to me as Daisy. I am learning ASL, but i think it is not enough that I only learn through youtube. I am willing to be in a zoom call or google meet so that I can really practice ASL with a person. I hope one of you will be willing to learn with me.
    • How many finger spelling words can you read in 3 minutes? Learn & improve your British Sign Language finger spelling skills with thisĀ finger spelling game.Ā Finger spellingĀ Ā Finger spelling positively correlates with stronger reading skills. Deaf and hard of hearing children who are good finger spellers are goodĀ Ā 2048 cupcakesĀ readers, and vice versa.Finger spelling is a manual encoding of written language, used by signers to fill lexical gaps in a signed language (Sutton-Spence and Woll, 199
    • I've realised I've made it difficult to access the video from my previous post via WeTransfer.Ā  Below is a Google drive link which should hopefully work better and hopefully save people from having to download the file! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ued0nYGJdbIYuUZTEmRqO7IMlUSk3n3o/view?usp=drive_link Thanks Ā 
    • I hope the video link I've attached below isn't seen as me trying to demonstrate any degree of skill or me assuming that my signing is anywhere near correct. I hope that is serves more as a means of presenting to this community the drive I have to learn with you all. I've found that I haven't met anyone after my previous post, which I suppose is no surprise... The best way to practice ASL or any other sign online is generally going to be face to face. TheĀ necessity to communicate in this