Angelo

Can i find out who is currently logged on?

Si Simon, 

I'm a new guy on the block.   Is there any way to see who is currently logged in?

If I want to have a Video Chat with someone - I go to the Video Chat Room and type a message on the left stating that I am currently in a chat room, then I get in a chat room for beginners.  Is this the best way????

Also - my email seems to get full as soon as I send 1 (one) message.  Is this normal.

Thank you very much!!!!

Angelo

Hello Angelo,

It isn't possible to view everyone who is browsing the forums but you can view anyone who is in the chat rooms by looking at the room list (for an example see the image below).

Your email inbox should not be limited like that - I will look into this.

Screen Shot 2018-07-25 at 15.17.50.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• https://www.hippovideo.io/video/play/OIt0LoNgd3PJhBY24uOi7A Sometimes signs are different because : maybe old sign or area where live. These two signs mean something different to me ,I think. Can you tell me the uses/ meanings for you?
    • Hello,  My name is Nicki [ sign name]. I grew up signing PSE. I am HOH and raised in hearing community. My grandmother and her mother were deaf , but learned PSE and lip reading ( different times/ different culture). Working on my ASL syntax. My receptive is still very english,so sometimes I miss details when in conversation using fast ASL grammar. I am hoping to find practice partners. Blessings This is my hippo video ( have no Flash Player). https://www.hippovideo.io/video/play/sJZjcxpc2LJSE6DIoGzQ6A
    • I find myself using these words a lot, and just wanted to share.