Hello from Arizona!

AZJen

Hi Jen,  

As you can see, I am very much a newbie.    VERY MUCH.    If you can put up with my being super slow - for now - I would love to chat and get some practice ASLing.

I may be going see my boys today. 

If I             go see my boys today, I will be in the chat room tomorrow night.  

If I do not go see my boys today, I will be in the chat room tonight.   

What is your best time of day to chat?  I'll usually check in between 9 PM and midnight.  I'll try to  check in also around your best time of day.  

If you are interested - go to the video chat room and leave a message.  I'll respond.   I usually start my own chat room and limit it to 2 people because I have a hard enough time chatting with 1 person.  Add a second person and I am completely lost.

CYA

Angelo

PS - I know I am very monotone right now, because I have to think of how to sign.  Facial expressions will come.

Hi Jen,  

As you can see, I am very much a newbie.    VERY MUCH.    If you can put up with my being super slow - for now - I would love to chat and get some practice ASLing.

I may be going see my boys today and will be in the chat room tomorrow night.    

What is your best time of day to chat?  I'll usually check in between 9 PM CST and midnight.  I'll try to  check in also around your best time of day.  

If you are interested - go to the video chat room and leave a message.  I'll respond.   I usually start my own chat room and limit it to 2 people because I have a hard enough time chatting with 1 person.  Add a second person and I am completely lost.

CYA

Angelo

PS - I know I am very monotone right now, because I have to think of how to sign.  Facial expressions will come.

OOPS - I tried to change my first post and it got duplimicated.  Anyway, I will be out of town today (Sunday) and I will check in tomorrow.  If you tell me when you are most likely to be online, I'll check then and create a Chat Room.

Thanx!

Angelo

Hi Angelo!
Thank you for the welcome. I'm sorry for the delayed reply. I was at my mom's house out of town when I created my post and then came home from traveling and have just forgotten to come back here. 

I don't know when I will be able to be on with any consistency, but it will most always be at night.

Thank you for the welcome. Nice to meet you!

Jen

• 3 weeks later...