Hello! 

My name is Emily. I am a sophomore in college. My major is Exploratory Education and my minor is ASL! I love ASL and the history revolving it and the Deaf community! I want to make friends and also practice ASL, there is so much more I have left to learn and I just don't want to stop!

If you can't tell by all the exclamation marks, I feel as if I have a very giddy personality. I don't like to be down, or negative. I wouldn't call my self "upbeat" because i like to say around as much as i can and do nothing! :) 

I love binge watching Netflix (right now I'm deeply into Switched at Birth its crazzzyyyyy) 

I love to face time. Because I feel when you are texting, you can see the sarcasm in someones face! lol

I also love jokes. Puns are my absolute favorite.

I hope to meet some people! 

God Bless! <3

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hello! I'm actually deaf and I was wondering what skill level you are at as of right now. I may be young but I am an intermediate HOH signer who can read lips... I am willing to help you learn some basic ASL as well. 
    • Hello! I am HOH and live a deaf life except for school, I don't really want hearing aids and I am an intermediate signer who is willing to take on some beginners and work with them!!  
    • Hi! I'm Stella and I am hearing. I started attempting to learn ASL about 4 years ago. I have been building up my vocabulary and very basic grammar, but I don't often get a chance to practice with other people. Thought I could practice here. I really enjoy conversations and communicating -- even though I can be extremely awkward--, so I thought ASL could be a fun language to learn.
    • I also watched Switched at Birth and fell in LOVE with ASL. I’m trying my best to learn it and hopefully be able to communicate with the deaf community.