Alexis

Beginner

HI, My name is Sirena. I started to learn ASL in 7th grade but I did take a brake sophomore year of high school. I am 19 and it is difficult for me to make friends. I would love to talk to someone with the same interest. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hello! I am looking for a practice buddies/friends. I always loved ASL is very interesting to me and I would love to someday become fluent. I know some of the basics. I need a lot of practice, I am really slow at finger spelling, again I am a beginner. I truly do want to get better. I want my hands and conversation to flow. For anyone that is looking to practice the basics let me know or anyone that wants to just practice in front of someone else to get the awkwardness I'm willing to watch, it will help me pick up some of the basics. 
    • Hi .. I’d love to talk to you in sign and message I’m trying to learn asl .. I’m form the UK but find ASL way more fun to learn than BSL .. message me back soon 😊
    • I am in ASL 2 at my college and have been wanting to get much better at asl. I do my best to study but it would be some much easier if i had someone to talk to who knew ASL fluently. I severely lack in facial expressions only because i feel like i look ridiculous. I would love if anyone here would want to help me out with going over my lessons and sentence sturggure, oh lord i need help with sentence structure 😅 Thank you for your time! 
    • Hi Mikaela.  I have been studying sign language for about 1 1/2 yrs.  I have a few deaf friends who help me and I would love to practice with you.  My name is Renee