Hello from a student

higewolf

Hello all. My name is Brandon and I am five weeks into my first ASL course at the local junior college. I ignored school for a long time, so I'm an old man at 35 attending college with a bunch of kids! Anyways, I decided to take ASL because I've always found it interesting and it fit into my schedule. I have to say it's one of my favorite classes. And, like with anything, I need to find a place to practice outside of class. So I googled around and found this site! Shortly after I purchased a web cam and now I'm excited to stumble my way through discussing with some people. I hope to see people in the chat rooms, and I hope your patience is there since I am still pretty new.

Take care!

--Brandon

Hi Brandon!

I'm Crystal, a non-traditional student in Alaska.  I am looking for someone to practice with also.  You know Alaska, more animals than people.  Animal sign language is different than ASL and you need good running shoes with them.

If you want to practice, send me a message and we can go online.  

Crystal

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• When searching for a good calculator app, specifically one that can handle calculations like the pythagorean theorem calculator angle https://calculatorprofessional.com/pythagorean-theorem-calculator, look for apps with high user ratings and robust features. Read reviews to see if other users mention its accuracy and usability for trigonometric calculations. This approach will help you find a reliable and user-friendly Pythagorean theorem calculator for angles.
    • Hi! I just started ASL today with great interest. As of now, I only know the basics including the alphabets, numbers 1-20, a few colors, and pronouns. Although I will only be learning on my free time, I still hope that I will be able to make friends here and learn together with them! 💙
    • Hey there, I'd be interested to chat and see if our levels match well for practicing together Message me!
    • I have not started learning yet, but am needing to get motivated to start! I have a hearing processing disorder and my Dr encouraged me to learn. I'd love new friends to learn with!