Nnicole200718

A little about me

Well, when i was younger I found out that I am hard of hearing In my left ear since my brother decided to jam  my ear with a quetip. And I started watching this amazing new show called switched at birth. And I have always wanted to learn sign language, since I'm hard of hearing as is, I use alot of body language already. So my daughter and I have actually started picking up on it very well and I'm def interested in learning more. 

• Like 2

I just learned about Switched at Birth, and began watching it on Netflix this week. Have you seen that video of Sean Berdy signing the entire alphabet in four seconds? Pretty amazing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Hi Gina, First, congratulations on your new baby!   It sounds like you are on your way to being well prepared!   I am a retired Braille teacher and have been taking an ASL class for a few weeks.  I would be happy to practice with you sometime.  I will send you a video after I figure out how to use this system.  It may take me a few days. Post a list of the baby vocabulary/signs you have learned so that those of us who wish to contact you will have something to get us started.
    • hi there my name is gina. i found out that my 4 month old baby is deaf and i want to learn sign language. i know the alphabet numbers 1 to 10 about 30 baby signs ad i know how to say nice to meet you. looking for someone to learn with me
    • hi there my name is gina. i just found out that my 4 month old baby is deaf and want to learn sign language. so far i know about 20 baby signs the alphabet an numbers 1 to 10 i also learned how to say i love you and nice to meet you but am looking for someone to learn with me!
    • I too am just learning and trying to find reference material at the Library and on-line. A lot out there but very confusing. I need an asl description for echo. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Do not agree with the only one I can find on google. Thank you.