Jason Pettus

Greetings from Chicago

Hi! My name is Jason. I live in Chicago (spelling/city-sign). I'm hard of hearing, and I wear a hearing aid. My hearing is getting worse and worse, year after year. I can see the writing on the wall, so I thought now would be a good time to learn ASL. For two weeks I've been self-studying online, at Lifeprint.com, but next month I begin a class at Columbia College, here in the city. Right now I'm practicing at home all by myself -- so sad! -- so thank you, THANK you, for your help and friendship. 

Hi, Jason! My name is Joy and I would love a pal to practice with!  I live in the great city of Austin, Texas and work as a teacher. I need to seriously improve my signing for my work. Although ideally, we would also have someone from the Deaf community with us, I am certain that there would be great value in the 2 of us signing together, novices we may be. Now I am going to attempt to record something like this in a video for you. Hope to hear from you soon...

Joy

Ok, guess who! So i went to record this (and I recorded a video the other day on this computer, so I know it works), and it told me that my camera and microphone were blocked and that I need to unblock them. But i cannot figure out how! Can you help?

• Like 1