Fingerspelling Message

You can now create your own animated ASL fingerspelling images using the fingerspelling creator tool.

You can change the speed of the animation.  The animated gifs can be posted on Facebook as American Sign Language messages for your friends.  They can also be downloaded, or embedded on other websites.

To use this tool click here.

hello-d.gif

fingerspelling-creator-asl.png

• 2 years later...

ok so I can finger spell faster than I can read it so took 3 times to get 

hello

but think good way practice. I have dyslexiadoes this change or maybe why  struggle so much. others pick up so fast even kids in at can I grab pen paper and hold on go back and shared that letter again. I. ant watch myself sign even I close my eyes do better. but was thinking at why so hard but when I look my hand I see back of my hand watching others it's front looks different was think maybe why.  it sure. when I get this down I think will be good as I struggle talking. right now it new words I never heard  or too many to put together what someine saying so I'm at what's that word........what word that word you just said.. .......which one.......the one I can't hear and never heard and no clue what your saying that word. blahhhhhh. what do you say when someone name is not usual and no idea how to say it but they yell at you or speak robot or tell you 20x and I can't hear them so no not sure how to say it I end up just stop talking and at hey you. or a nurse writing on the wall look at patient when speaking she can not hear you asked a question at time looking at the board I didn't answer she got mad but she was putting up look at patient when speak at the time. the light doesn't turn on does it not until it's you. does it turn on ever . or is my only hope in getting with only those like me. my life if all hearing peole who get mad or upset at me. I'm hai ing sarcasm a I get frustrated is this normal.  I knew Braille was for blind people so when they don't know I'm going blind but know I can't hear them why do they offer Braille. I can see them

• 1 year later...