Hi Friends! Introduction Video!

Adison

Hey friends! Happy Deaf Awareness Month. My name is Adison. I am hearing. I am 24 years old. I am from California. I live in Washington DC now. I'm hoping to move soon but that's a different story. I work as a flight attendant. I love my job and it is a ton of fun! I learned ASL in college. From the first class, I just fell in love. The language is just beautiful, the culture is amazing, and I wanted to just learn it all. I got pretty good and was easily holding conversations. But I graduated and stopped signing. I stopped taking ASL courses and practicing. Naturally, I lost my knowledge of the language. Fast forward three years to now. I've decided to relearn the language. I have been using the internet, watching Youtube and Instagram. With my job, I travel a lot and am usually gone for 20 days every month making it hard to take an actual class. But I have found some great people and now I found this website. I want to meet you

all and practice and just chat. Thank you for watching and I'm excited to meet you!

Side note, not signed. I have retained a fair amount of vocab but a lot of the grammar has escaped me. If you have any corrections I would greatly appreciate them!