Sign in to follow this  
Mikaela Hahn

Hello all :)

Hi my name is Mikaela and I am just starting out here! I’ve been learning ASL for 4 years now and am looking for people to practice and become friend with through this language. Feel free to introduce yourself or anything you want! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Hi everyone! I just started learning ASL a few days ago and hope to further my learning by practicing through video chat on here! I am an extreme beginner so I'm in search of other beginners or experienced signers that are willing to be patient.  If anyone is interested, I would love to schedule a time! Can't wait to learn more!!
    • Hi Michelle, I have been learning ASL for 3 months or so but have yet to sign with anybody. I would love to chat with you if you are still looking for friends?
    • Hi. My name is Camille. I have been learning ASL for the past 7 months because my infant is HOH and I would like to be able to support his communication. I'm pretty new to signing but I am eager to learn. 
    • I have 2 semesters of ASL but I need brushing up. I would love to be an interpreter someday. Looking to practice with someone (deaf, HOH, or hearing) who is PATIENT please.