Deaf Emo Kid

Hewo... im a new Deaf teen looking for friends.

Hi... I'm Bellatrix. I'm a 17 year old, Deaf, transgender girl. I lost all contact with my old deaf friends when i moved to my new group home.. im looking forward to meeting new ones on here.

Hey, I'm Kaiya and 17 as well. I am hearing. I have taken ASL as a language since freshman year. I am down to be friends if you are.😁 

hi im ellie, im turning 17 in november and im also a trans girl! im hearing and im in my second year of taking ASL! id like to get to know you and be friends! i love meeting other trans people :D

On 9/23/2020 at 12:18 PM, soybabe said:

hi im ellie, im turning 17 in november and im also a trans girl! im hearing and im in my second year of taking ASL! id like to get to know you and be friends! i love meeting other trans people :D

Hey, i would love to meet u! I haven't met a lot of trans ppl around here... Im doing a zoom call today at 8:00pm PST with another person from this website. wanna join? the link is https://ousd.zoom.us/j/8420088324?pwd=UkFMSzZRWUt6aG8vT0EwTllCNW5VUT09

On 9/20/2020 at 4:52 PM, Deaf Emo Kid said:

Hi... I'm Bellatrix. I'm a 17 year old, Deaf, transgender girl. I lost all contact with my old deaf friends when i moved to my new group home.. im looking forward to meeting new ones on here.

hey, my name is Ronan, I'm hearing and trying to learn asl because I want to be an interpreter. I'm 16 turning 17 in november and I'm a trans guy. maybe we could be friends?

6 minutes ago, starkidiot said:

hey, my name is Ronan, I'm hearing and trying to learn asl because I want to be an interpreter. I'm 16 turning 17 in november and I'm a trans guy. maybe we could be friends?

Sure totally. wanna do a zoom chat later today.

salut!

my name is vario and i am hearing and currently learning sign language! i am 17 as well :D it would be nice to meet you!