This site is now live!  We are still developing a few things so please be patient if not everything is working yet.  We hope you enjoy your visit! :classic_happy:

Sign in to follow this  
Simon (admin)

Recording Video

A great feature that we have recently added is the ability to record a video into your post directly from your webcam or mobile device - and it's really easy!

All you need to do is click on the red icon on the right hand side of the toolbar when you are writing your post.

videos.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• being born deaf in right ear, left ear got worse over years, wear hearing aid in left ear, hearing aid does not work in right ear,,,,,30 years ago i saw people signing in the city one day and i found it rather intriguing, thinking i may need that one day.so now at the age of 53 i decided it was time to learn...doctors just want to make me hear, they just dont understand.
    • I sign because my mother taught me when i was very young i fell in love with the language i slowly learned but when i was diagnosed with mild bilateral hearing loss in grade 4 i felt it was necessary to learn more. As i got older i fell in love with the language again but sadly have no one to sign to which has resulted in me not really knowing how to read the language.
    • Hi My name is Olivia and I am 16. I am looking for someone to sign with as no one knows sign around me.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Messages