This site is now live!  We are still developing a few things so please be patient if not everything is working yet.  We hope you enjoy your visit! :classic_happy:

Sign in to follow this  
AUSLANnews

Deaf Singer on America's Got Talent

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• being born deaf in right ear, left ear got worse over years, wear hearing aid in left ear, hearing aid does not work in right ear,,,,,30 years ago i saw people signing in the city one day and i found it rather intriguing, thinking i may need that one day.so now at the age of 53 i decided it was time to learn...doctors just want to make me hear, they just dont understand.
    • I sign because my mother taught me when i was very young i fell in love with the language i slowly learned but when i was diagnosed with mild bilateral hearing loss in grade 4 i felt it was necessary to learn more. As i got older i fell in love with the language again but sadly have no one to sign to which has resulted in me not really knowing how to read the language.
    • Hi My name is Olivia and I am 16. I am looking for someone to sign with as no one knows sign around me.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Messages