Sign in to follow this  
Carys

Hi everyone

Hiya everyone :) I'm Carys and I decided to learn BSL because I think it's very interesting, I also want to maybe help people in the future and I just think it's a very useful skill to have. I'm enjoying it so far!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I wanted to learn BSL to help with communicating with my son.
    • Hi, I am Rachael and I signed up to learning sign language as I have been taught the basics through speech and language to help my son who has Down’s syndrome. This will help him learn aswell as me and also his other siblings can communicate with him.
    • Hello everyone! Signed up to do BSL course about 4 hours ago and I'm really enjoying it! I've wanted to do a BSL course for a while now, didn't realise you could do online until my friend completed hers today. Looking forward to this new adventure Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Naomi
    • Wow! That was awesome Really hope you still frequent this forum.
    • Hello everyone, i hope your all well. I have just started to learn BSL but its something ive been wanting to do for a while and i have finally done it. i work in catering and i would love to be able to comunicate and interact more with deaf and hard of hearing people. I am still very new i have only learned as far as fingerspelling, numbers, greetings, places and jobs but i am enjoying every minute of it. I hope to be able to interact with you all :) 
    • Hi Anja, Not sure if you still need help with this but I did the below video for you. Sentence structure as follows - "Hello Anja" "Nice meet you" "Name me what - Jeet" "Your question" "Try this" "Give, mobile phone, please" Happy for anyone to come in and correct any of the above, i only got my certification last week Friday.  
    • Hi everyone I’m Charlotte I work in retail and while we have been furloughed I thought I would use my time to learn basic sign language so that I can serve all of my Customers as at the moment it must be difficulty hard of hearing customers as we have no one that can sign 
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker