Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi all, I am a primary school teacher and think all children should learn at least the basics of BSL. I have always wanted to learn myself! So I am finally taking the plunge and hope to become fluent over time and able to introduce sign to the children further down the line. Happy to practice with others and speak to others as we go . 
    • Hi everyone!!! I'm a medical student and I'm trying to learn bel to hopefully be able to communicate with patients that may need it. If anyone wants to practice online I'm super happy to.  
    • I am the same - When I asked cambsdeaf they suggested choose a hand (preferably the one you would write with the most)  apparently it can get confusing so better just to choose one.  I chose left   but now i think ive made it more difficult as everyone else seems to sign the opposite. 
    • Hi, I'm at Uni aswell (though im 33!) I'm studying Early Childhood Studies about to start my second year in September alongside a new Teaching assistant job ! There's a few children who need further support and I have always wanted to learn BSL and I am happy to practice with you via computer! 
    • I'm Jackie or Jac , I would  like to understand  more about  sign language  and be able to converse at a basic level , hope maybe  someone  with a lot of patience can help me achieve  this 🤗
    • Im currently in uni in Leeds doing a course in childhood studies. Ive always wanted to learn BSL just never really had the time till now. Super excited with my progress but I haven't had the chance to practice it with another person so I don't actually know if im any good hahaha. If anyone is interested to practice over FT or discord or whatever let me know! 
    • Hello, im just starting to learn sign language, it’s hard to remember it all but I’m enjoying it.
    • Lol, I doubt I could teach you much, as I've already forgot most of it, and as they say, "if you don't use it, you lose it". and I haven't used BSL, in around 36 years, so much of it is lost, it just needs a refresher, to ignite it all. I would be interested in finding someone to 'refresh' my memory and to help build up speed.  My time zone is MST (Mountain Standard Time), which is currently 8hrs behind the UK, which would mean for the hours between 12pm and 6pm UK time, I would need to be
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker