• Latest Posts

• Hi, my name is Abi. I started learning BSL a few weeks ago - please feel free to offer feedback!   
    • I'm very new to BSL so I hope I have communicated this correctly! My name is Nichole, and my sign name is cookie! (signed: biscuit) If any of this is incorrect please feel free to give corrections! 
    • Hello, I have decided to give it a go as I love languages.  I do not personally know anyone that uses BSL, but having found myself with a lot of extra time during this pandemic, I thought that this could be a good opportunity to expand my horizon and learn something new. Also, I suffer from laryngitis and last year I had really bad episode of Laryngitis and was unable to speak for several weeks; now I wished I had learnt how to sign then as it would have really helped me communicating
    • Hello,  my name is Neda and I'm an events manager from London (but originally from Italy). I have recently started the BSL Introductory course after seeing something about it on LinkedIn. Being on furlough and with lots of time in my hands at the moment, I thought it would be a great opportunity to lear a new language and exercise my brain.  I don't know anyone that uses BSL, so I'd be up for some practise on zoom or so once I finish the course!