You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I have a friend who’s child is deaf and would love to be able to communicate with him confidently. I am also wanting to become a teaching assistant and want to be able to sign within school. I would love to help others sign so that if deaf children come into school there are lots of people that can communicate with them and just make them feel comfortable 
    • I am 16 and run a club at school to help myself and others learn sign language in a safe space, where we can practice with eachother! if anyone knows any Teaching resources to help us learn please message me!  I also hope it will help me further i life as I aspire to work in the medical field.  I remember having a bestfriend whose Mum was deaf and used BSL to communicate with others, and all I wanted to do was to communicate with them.  I hope to become more fluent in BSL, an
    • Hello, my name is kerry and I am 35 years old. I have just started learning BSL as I wish to start studying towards being a teaching assistant and would love to be able to communicate confidently with all children. 
    • Hi  I am a beginner too! I am learning BSL to support me hopefully in a future career as a Doctor. Hope that is helpful!
    • I am a hearing student, who aspires to become a doctor, I have been thinking how poor it is that Medics are not expected to be able to speak at least a basic level of sign. I am learning it because it will make me a more empathetic and caring doctor, more able to effectivley communicate with  those around me in sign if they so choose. Hospitals are scary places and if someone can communicate with you even a bit to help you feel comfortable I think that is really important. I think it is a s
    • Hi everyone,  So I am currently a student and during the pandemic I realised how neccesary it was that we should be able to communicate with those around us regardless of how that may be!
    • Hello! How are you? My name is Zoe, I Live in Birmingham,  I am 18 Bye!
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker