Hey Hey Hey

Arti Rajput

Hi Everyone! My name's Arti and I'm a writer (one day I'll say I'm a full time writer). I also work in marketing and sales on the side, plus anything else you can think of, I've probably tried to do haha (even farming...).

Looking forward to getting to chat to people about the learning journey!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi everyone 🙂
    • I'm a student nurse and realise that some may need a nurse who understands BSL. Learning sign also encourages inclusivity and diversity. It's good to chat to people from all walks of life.
    • I have grown up with my sisters, and one is profoundly deaf so i have always been able to sign from a young age. Signing with my sister and family members has been fine and a good way of communication. However, when at work ( i work as a manager in a restaurant) i have always found it difficult to use sign with other people as i get nervous (it doesn't stop me). I would love to become more confident and one day become an interpreter so i can help people and grow my skills. 
    • I don’t have a great answer, as many do that I have read here. I am just enjoying learning new things, I want to be able to be inclusive when possible and generally just fascinated when I see people having conversations in sign.
    • Let’s see…I am original Swiss but living and working in the uk for 17 years. I am learning BSL out of interest. I love watching when people use it in public and always think it would be so much nicer if more people could understand and join.  
    • Hi my name is Craig.  I am learning sign because I think everybody deserves to be heard.  I have been in multiple situations where I have not been able to communicate effectively with somebody who uses sign as their main form of communication and would like to have the ability to be able to communicate if this happens again so that they feel more included.  I recently saw some examples of this on television that really struck a cord with me as I have travelled extensively and know how it feels t
    • Hello everyone I am NIamh, I am learning BSL as i think this will help me with my career looking after children with special needs to ensure they are all included even if they are are unable to hear or are non-communicative.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker