Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi everyone, I'm hoping someone here can help me. I have written a play, a solo show, and there are a couple of sections in which I will be signing BSL. I completed a certifying basic BSL course, so I can sign, but these concepts are quite subtle and tricky (mainly about spirituality and religion, or certain specific actions such as 'stumbling'). I know some of them, found others online, but I still don't have all of them so I'm wondering whether anyone can send me in the right directi
    • Hi All, so I’ve had my hearing aid for approx. 1 year, started learning sign language a couple of weeks ago and seem to be getting on ok with the basics, I’m a gymnastics coach, personal trainer, I have a day job and I’m adult inclusive ice skater and I have two children who are also learning sign language with me so we can communicate if my hearing completely goes. 
    • Hi all, I thought I would answer the 'why?' question which I thought would be easier than it is! It made me think for sure! Learning BSL has for a long time been something I wanted to do and should have done a long time ago. As a youngster I spent time abroad and the friends I made at school didn't speak English and due to us being kids we just worked round it and communicated in our own version of gestures/signs. Over the months (I was the only English speaking kid there) we developed a pr
    • Hi all, I thought I would answer the 'why?' question which I thought would be easier than it is! It made me think for sure! Learning BSL has for a long time been something I wanted to do and should have done a long time ago. As a youngster I spent time abroad and the friends I made at school didn't speak English and due to us being kids we just worked round it and communicated in our own version of gestures/signs. Over the months (I was the only English speaking kid there) we developed a pr
    • Hi, I've just completed BSL 101 and I'm starting 102 next month.  I want to create my own Vocabulary sheets to put around the house but I'm struggling to find BSL clipart or pictures for certain words.  Is there a stock database I can access that just has pictures (not videos) that I can copy and paste? Thanks people - Lisa
    • Hi Georgina! I am also a primary school teacher and I have also just started tutoring a boy with complex medical needs and GDD who uses BSL to support his speech.    I think it would be great for all children to learn basic BSL to ensure all children are able to learn in an inclusive environment 😊  
    • Hello Akashaa! Let me know if you would like to get some practice in! I am also just starting out and would love to Zoom with some people for practice maybe 10 minutes/day twice a week? Would you like that?  
    • Hello Lynda! Let me know if you would like to get some practice in! I am also just starting out and would love to Zoom with some people for practice maybe 10 minutes/day twice a week? Would you like that?
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker