Hello! K-pop dork and veterinary nurse starting BSL and in need of friends!

ChubbyMuggle

Hello!!

My name is Steffani, I am 26 and in Lancashire. I've just started learning BSL and would love to try and get to know people with similar interests so we can be BSL friends :) 

I listen to K-pop, I am a veterinary nurse and a pet blood bank donor assistant (starting this weekend eeekk!!) Total nerd, love binge watching tv shows. I have a Dalmatian and a cat! 

Hopefully I will hear some people soon :D 

x

Hey! My name is Lydia, I'm 21 and a paediatric nurse. I'm wanting to learn BSL to communicate with children who use sign language. I also live in Lancashire. Also love binge watching tv shows haha!! Need a few friends to start my BSL journey with too. 

• Like 1

Hi guys! I'm Kate, I study Criminology with Sociology, I'm from Manchester. I looooove Harry Potter and crime documentaries, but also obsessed with Ru Paul's drag race 😂. I'd love some friends to practice BSL with, even though I am relatively new to learning I'd love the practice and hopefully we can help eachother! 

best friends bff GIF

• Like 2

Thanks for the responses guys! I don't really know how to get around this forum for replying but add me on Facebook? I'm super new on the course (up to learning animals!) But would love it if we can help each other? 

It's steffani Webster if you search me 😘 

Edited by ChubbyMuggle
  • Like 1

On 27/01/2021 at 13:55, ChubbyMuggle said:

Hey! I watch the occasional k drama and I do enjoy them! Just finished start up on Netflix and loved that! X

I loved startup, wasn't too interested in the love triangle but still a pretty good drama. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hello, I'm Sofie and I am hard of hearing I am learning BSL to communicate with more deaf and hard of hearing people.
    • hi alison some of your reasons to learn are the same as mine this is like you say such a fascinating language i cant wait too learn more and hopefully put it into practice good luck on your bsl yourney
    • Hi, nice to be here! I am learning bsl because I work supporting students at college and wish to be able to communicate better. Also this is a fascinating language to learn and I am just really interested! 
    • Nursery rhyme video for Signing Animation and Story, which increase language development, cultural connection, and speaking with engaging animations and relaxing tunes. which all are in one application.
    • I have always been really passionate about languages, and a few years ago I came across Christine Sun Kim Ted "The enchanting music of sign language" and it sparked my curiosity about SL. At that moment I knew nothing about it, I genuinely felt so surprised "how can it be that such a fascinating form of communication is so forgotten by the hearing folks???" A few years later after that (I had been working in improving and mastering my English), and especially since I am moving to Scotland i
    • Nice to meet you all! My name is Xenia Lopez and I am from Spain, but soon moving to the Scotland. I have been learning BSL for 4 months, and I wish to continue getting better. 
    • New courses online and in Central London announced for BSL Levels 1-6 - https://www.teachmesign.co.uk All courses are accredited by Signature and we offer interest-free payment plans. Please take a look at our website and get in touch if you have any further questions.
    • Hi, I'm learning  BSL, it is something  I've  always  been interested  in learning  sign language partly because  my son struggles to communicate sometimes  due to his Autism. Now a young boy has joined  our church and he is deaf and learning  to sign, I would  like to help him feel welcome.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker