Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Posts

• Hi Everyone, I have been learning sign on and off for a while now but have really gotten into learning again. My dad is half deaf and losing his hearing in his other ear now, however he doesn't sign! I think it just inspired me to research into BSL and organisation etc. I am also studying nursing so at some point in the future I will most likely use my sign knowledge in one way or another. Hope everyone is keeping well during these difficult times and I look forward to learning from these forums too!!(:
    • The main reason I’m learning is BSL is that I want to be a doctor. As a doctor I will have to communicate with lots of different people and I though it would be really valuable  for me to be able to communicate with a whole community of deaf and Hoh people. I also think being able to communicate in BSL will help me build trust with patients as I will be able to communicate in a way that suits them. Another big reason I want to learn BSL it’s that it’s really fun and I’ve always been fascinated by sign language. 
    • Everyone welcome to practice signing with Gary and I on Saturday 20th March, 11 o'clock. You can see Gary's video in the practice zone
    • It would be also be great to practice with other people here as well. I am looking forward to meeting others here.
    • Hi  My name is juliet Findlay. I have decided to sign because I am interested in gaining new skills and learning a new language.It is also a challenge. In these  challenging times he have a top to the new normal and also support those who are struggling.
    • Hi, my name is Charlotte and I’m currently learning level 2 BSL. Really struggling tbh. Especially following conversation, I seem to have a terrible short term memory!    If anyone has any tips or resources they used that was helpful, I would love to know. I would at least like to eventually get to level 3.  Thanks in advance, Charlotte  
    • Can anyone tell me the sign for SHROPSHIRE please?
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker