Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Sorry I didn't look at the site until late on Friday. Can we try to agree some time on Sunday or perhaps one evening next week. I presume we can both "enter" a Beginners Chat Room at an agreed day and time and see how we get on.
    • +Sorry the above message should read....pulling it slowly across mouth to the RIGHT side not left.
    • I also do not know the chat room system.  It would be great meeting virtually to practice, I am usually free on Fridays or Sundays but can do some evenings
    • I am a primary school teacher and last year I had a child start in my class who was deaf and starting on his BSL journey. My TA and I signed up over 30 people in our school to learn BSL to support him, his brother and any future children attending our school.
    • I am fairly new to BSL, although I have known the alphabet for almost my whole life.  I have always wanted to learn to sign for conversation and communication but have never got around to it.  It's a hot topic, quite rightly, at the moment and an interaction (me alphabetically spelling out a directive to a BSL using customer in my job today) have spurred me on to do it.   So here I am!  i look forward to reading your comments and being a part of this community.
    • Hi Claudette, I have also recently started learning BSL online. Having to go over and over the signs and "grammar" but it is slowly sinking in. Like you, I don't have anyone to practice with and when ever I have looked at the Chat Room there never seems to be anyone there (I am not sure I know how the system works to be honest). I would be game to try meeting virtually to practice.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker