Hi, my name is Charlotte and I’m currently learning level 2 BSL. Really struggling tbh. Especially following conversation, I seem to have a terrible short term memory! 

If anyone has any tips or resources they used that was helpful, I would love to know. I would at least like to eventually get to level 3. 

Thanks in advance,

Charlotte

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Posts

• Hi, I’m skye 
    • I live in Chester, the location. Does anyone know if there is a sign for the city's name?
    • Hi! My name is Julia, and I live in London. I'm learning sign language because I love learning languages, and I also think that the more people that know sign language, the better! I am looking forward to being able to communicate and connect with more people. I've recorded this video and realised I forgot to do the lip pattern, so that's something I should definitely work on!   
    • Hi  My name is Natalie and I am learning British Sign Language.
    • Same I'm doing it for 3 months  
    • Hi my name is Katie. I live in Staffordshire in England. I am 27 years old. I am a children’s safeguarding social worker. I wanted to learn sign language as I have aways been interested in the language, I always am so impressed when I see others use it. I also want to be able to use it with parents and children in my work 
    • I am a teacher that has decided to practice sign language with a group of students that do not wish to learn Spanish. I signed up to the BSL course so that I can give them basic lessons in communication in another language. The aim is too introduce them to a wider world and to get them to be more inclusive. I also get to learn a new language in the process. There is the added benefit that the children will be able to talk as much as they like in class without making a sound.
    • Hello all, hope you're doing well!  I've always wanted to learn sign language, not just because I love learning new languages and as a visual / kinaesthetic learner I find the process of learning signs very enjoyable, but also because I want to be able to ensure that I can communicate with people who don't wish to / cannot speak with their voice. Everyone has a right to feel comfortable in conversation, and to be able to communicate with anyone they wish to, so I hope to contribute towards making that a reality. Hopes for the future aside, I am 16 (nearly 17) years old, and a student.  Wishing you all luck on your signing journeys!    
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker