Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• That's always a challenge Claudette.  I'm lucky I have m y daighter who is also learning BSL, but it can be a slow process.  Good luck. 
    • It is fantastic, I try to revise what I have learnt, after work. I am trying not to rush the course, but have noone to practice with.
    • Our next British Sign Language Level 3 course is starting on Monday 7th February! This course runs every Monday from 6pm - 9pm for 48 weeks and takes place at our London Training Centre.   This course will enable you to communicate in British Sign Language at Level 3 of the National Occupational Standards for Languages.   Our BSL Teachers will take your signing skills to the next level and have you communicating with more confidence and fluidity.  
    • I have always had an interest in BSL since a young age even when I didn’t need hearing aids and I agree there should be the opportunity for pupils to learn BSL in school. 
    • Hello Neil - same here! I have hearing aids (which changed my life) but I know it's only going to get more difficult to hear as time moves on. It's fabulous that you are teaching your children too - I honestly wish BSL was mandatory at schools! Good luck with your studies!
    • Hi Claudette - I am also learning online. Just started last week - it is a great way of learning I have found
    • Hi everyone My name is Chris and I am 49. I wear two hearing aids but it is likely I'll grow deafer over the years.  My wife is a nurse who has a Deaf student at the moment. His interpreter recommended I start learning BSL sooner rather than later just in case. It is something I have always danced around and had an interest in. The recommendation coupled with the young lady on Strictly (big fans in our house!) made me sign up to the fab course. I've done lessons one and two and passed both.
    • Hi everyone, I am slowly getting though level one, I am doing bsl online, as there are no classes near me and I don't drive. Is there anyone that would love to practice with me.  
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker