Help: I need to get phrases in BSL but I'm not sure where to look

Jennagh

HI

My name is Jennagh and I am hoping to present some key phrases to our Managers as part of National Inclusivity Week.

We are a leisure provider so they are gym based phrases such as (and some basics):

• Welcome to the Gym
  • Do you need any support today?
  • Have a great workout?
  • I look forward to seeing you again next time
  • How are you?
  • Hello / Hi
  • Goodbye
  • Please 
  • Thank you

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Please and thank you in advance

Jennagh

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hello, I'm Sofie and I am hard of hearing I am learning BSL to communicate with more deaf and hard of hearing people.
    • hi alison some of your reasons to learn are the same as mine this is like you say such a fascinating language i cant wait too learn more and hopefully put it into practice good luck on your bsl yourney
    • Hi, nice to be here! I am learning bsl because I work supporting students at college and wish to be able to communicate better. Also this is a fascinating language to learn and I am just really interested! 
    • Nursery rhyme video for Signing Animation and Story, which increase language development, cultural connection, and speaking with engaging animations and relaxing tunes. which all are in one application.
    • I have always been really passionate about languages, and a few years ago I came across Christine Sun Kim Ted "The enchanting music of sign language" and it sparked my curiosity about SL. At that moment I knew nothing about it, I genuinely felt so surprised "how can it be that such a fascinating form of communication is so forgotten by the hearing folks???" A few years later after that (I had been working in improving and mastering my English), and especially since I am moving to Scotland i
    • Nice to meet you all! My name is Xenia Lopez and I am from Spain, but soon moving to the Scotland. I have been learning BSL for 4 months, and I wish to continue getting better. 
    • New courses online and in Central London announced for BSL Levels 1-6 - https://www.teachmesign.co.uk All courses are accredited by Signature and we offer interest-free payment plans. Please take a look at our website and get in touch if you have any further questions.
    • Hi, I'm learning  BSL, it is something  I've  always  been interested  in learning  sign language partly because  my son struggles to communicate sometimes  due to his Autism. Now a young boy has joined  our church and he is deaf and learning  to sign, I would  like to help him feel welcome.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker