Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• If I want to sign these sentences, will I be signing them in a grammatically correct way? I'm going to tell you about a cheap sign lanuage course that you can do online. (cheap-sign language-online-course-me-tell-you) I am a Teacher but I have Asthma so I have a lot of spare time. (Job-me-what-Teacher-I-have-spare time) Thanks for your help!
    • hiya ive started to learn sign language as, being 18, i have a lot of free time since my a levels have been cancelled. i wear hearing aids myself and have always wanted to learn so i can interact with others who are hard of hearing, so i thought now was a good time.
    • Having spent 35 years in NHS dentistry and engaging with the public I decide on retirement last year to reconnect with an interest in BSL started whilst at school . I also met my fabulous nurse whilst on a signing course for dentistry .
    • Hello! I'm completely new to this and felt like this would be a brilliant time to learn a new skill! My friend recently learned sign language and it is something I've always found interesting!
    • It's been 17 years since I last did any sign language, and I have forgotten a lot of what I had learnt as I haven't used it on a regular basis.  Now I'm on furlough leave I felt that it was an ideal time to brush up and re-learn.  Although a lot of the signs so far are familiar, I've found that some are different to the signs I used previously
    • Hi everyone.  I first did a sign language course 17 years ago, one of the reasons was my brother in law is deaf and although he is fantastic at lip reading I wanted to be able to sign with him too.  I also taught my baby daughter basic signs so she communicate before she could speak.  However, as I didn't use this every day I have forgotten a lot of signs; I thought that now I'm on furloughed leave it would be an idea time to brush up on my sign language and put it to good use! 😀
    • Hello, My name is Afton, I have wanted to learn sign language for a very long time but have never pushed myself to do it. I did a tiny bit back when I helped run youth groups, I would sign songs but that is about as far as my experience stretches. I work as an actor/creative and want to try and make the work that I create more inclusive which would begin with the knowledge of a language that would open up my levels of creating accessibility. I always strive for inclusiveness but I know ther
    • Hi everyone, I'm Tiffany and I am a Canadian living in the UK. I work in Early Years and I think learning this new skill would be beneficial as it would enhance my teaching and interactions with the children.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker