Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• To better communicate with the people around me and to improve accessibility. 
    • I'm learning BSL, finally. I like many others believe it should be taught in schools and offered as classes throughout education. However, I'm learning to allow myself to communicate with others 
    • I can speak three languages and I'd like to communicate with people (deaf or not) using BSL, too. I believe being able to speak BSL would help integrate us more to our society and communicate with deaf members of our society.
    • I wanted to learn BSL for years. I am hard of hearing but never learned to sign and now learning level 2. I'd love to help bring the deaf and hearing communities together more. 
    • Hi, I'm new to the forum. I've joined as I am learning BSL and loving it! I want to get as much practice as possible and learn alongside other like minded people! 
    • I'm learning BSL because I'm deeply involved in campaigning on social issues and want to help with accessibility in those movements.
    • Hello everyone! I've been interested in sign language since I was taught and introductory course when I was a lot younger and now have the time to continue that education and learn it properly.
    • Hello everyone, I am new to BSL and would like to say hi 👋 I have always wanted to learn sign language, and I finally have started and loving it so far, my little girl learns sign at school so it is a nice way to develop an essential skill and form of communication together. I have a passion for learning. 
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker