Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• British sign language has been something I’ve always wanted to learn. Although I’m not deaf, I struggle to hear and rely a lot on lip reading. I also work in a school with children with special educational needs and feel like BSL could come in very useful for children who communicate in the same way as others. I’ve always thought that BSL should be part of the English curriculum in schools.
    • I have always wanted to learn sign language and felt that now was the time to do it. I work in a school with children with special educational needs and feel like BSL would be very useful.
    • Hi  I would like to teach staff in the NHS the 12 days of Christmas in sign language. Does anyone have a link to website or know anywhere when I can get the song on paper so they can see photos of the signs as well as see me sign it? Thanks Nix
    • Hi  I would like to teach staff in the NHS the 12 days of Christmas in sign language. Does anyone have a link to website or know anywhere when I can get the song on paper so they can see photos of the signs as well as see me sign it? Thanks Nix  
    • I have always enjoyed languages and I always thought that BSL looked like so much fun, I am really enjoying the online course that I am taking and I think that it will be very helpful in my future
    • BSL is something I've tried to learn a few times in my life, but never found the correct way to learn or keep it up. But there was a kid at a school was volunteering at that was deaf and it struck me how happy she was when my friend told her she was doing well at a task, and how little I could help her do the tasks we had planned for the session. I want to be able to communicate better with people. 
    • I decided to start learning BSL to learn a skill and to be able to communicate with more people more easier. I have worked in hospitality for coming up 6 years, and customer service being 8 years, and I would love to be able to use BSL to communicate with someone who uses it. I feel as not many people know the language (I certainly don't know anyone that knows BSL), I can imagine it would make a difference to someone's day and feel understood without having to use the means of pen and paper
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker