Introductions

AmyW

Hi, 

I started the BSL course because I wanted to use my time in lock down to learn something new.  As a secondary school teacher I thought this may be useful at some point.

SO far, I am really enjoying the course and the challenge!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hi AIP27, I think it would just be - Ready Go, Unless anyone else knows different.
    • My name is Laura and I am completing the BSL course as I am a student nurse and I hope to enhance my communication skills.
    • I work in a surgery as a care coordinator helping the elderly frail and supporting people with learning disabilities. I thought this would be an additional skill set to have 
    • Hello, please could anyone help me with the sign for Ready, Steady/Set, Go!  Thank you in advance
    • Hi everyone 🙂
    • I'm a student nurse and realise that some may need a nurse who understands BSL. Learning sign also encourages inclusivity and diversity. It's good to chat to people from all walks of life.
    • I have grown up with my sisters, and one is profoundly deaf so i have always been able to sign from a young age. Signing with my sister and family members has been fine and a good way of communication. However, when at work ( i work as a manager in a restaurant) i have always found it difficult to use sign with other people as i get nervous (it doesn't stop me). I would love to become more confident and one day become an interpreter so i can help people and grow my skills. 
    • I don’t have a great answer, as many do that I have read here. I am just enjoying learning new things, I want to be able to be inclusive when possible and generally just fascinated when I see people having conversations in sign.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker