Sign in to follow this  
cameron odwyer

Teach BSL Face to Face or courses local mother-well

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Hello everyone, I'm Rebecca also known as Becca from Newcastle. I'm new to the BSL world, I was told last June that I needed to have hearing aids in both ears due to slipping through the cracks as a child and no one picked up that I'm partially deaf. Now, according to audiologists they don't know how long or how short I will have the rest of my hearing due to not being on any records so it would be good to make sure that I start learning now in case I ever do lose the rest of my hearing.  I
    • Hi i am a 16 year old student and i think the same. I am learning it because i want there is an person at my school who is hard of hearing and knows sign and i would like to be able to communicate with her 🙂
    • Hey guys, I am Sarah, I am a newly qualified teacher and committed to my continuing professional development! I have worked with SEND children for many years prior to training as a teacher and know a few bits of BSL like toilet, help and so on but would like to follow in my Mothers foot steps and learn BSL so I am able to have conversations, give clearer instructions while in SEND schools (supply teacher at the moment so in and out of many schools). While we have the time... and now I am of
    • I am a 13 year old student and am trying to learn bsl because i really enjoy it and would be a great life skill to have to connect with those who can not talk to me. It fascinates me that simple hand gestures can help communicate full conversations.😀
    • I have always been interested in learning BSL as I learned Makaton at primary school. One of my friends uses BSL and I would love to be able to use BSL if needed. I understand some BSL but never know how to reply back. 
    • Hey, I'm learning sign language as I work in a school and think this will be helpful
    • hi  I need to learn a skill for my silver duke of edinburgh how do I put this on the DOE when I have completed this to get it signed off  thank you 
    • Hi all, My name is Claire and I'm taking the Introduction to BSL course. I learned Makaton growing up to communicate with my brother who was non-verbal but never officially learned BSL. I have followed a lot of people in the Deaf community recently on Youtube and other social media platforms who have inspired me to go back to sign and start again. I've been surprised by how many signs I remember and I would love to become proficient in BSL one day. I've got two coworkers who are also learni
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker