Sign in to follow this  
Simon (admin)

New Chat & Video Features

You can now hold private text or video conversations with other members of this website.

To get started click on the 'Chats' button at the bottom right of the page.

chat.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Please get in touch and we can meet in a chat room.  [email protected] Thanks
    • Hey folks, 😄   I'm Carly,  I'm nearly 25 and probably like a lot of you, figured whilst stuck in a lock down? What better time to learn sign language! I've been meaning to learn for a long time as I am profoundly deaf and lip-reading is how I communicate 90% of the time. I started losing my hearing when I was about 4/5 and then lost the majority of my hearing when I was 12. Something got stuck down my right ear and went unnoticed by doctors and the like, so cut to 12 months later and i
    • Working with kids
    • I’m interested in sign language as I’m going to university to study social work and it may be needed 
    • Hi Emma    Also a newbie here. I am really enjoying it so far only on course 4 but i can defienetly understand more than i can do so video chats would just be amazing with others  
    • Hi All I am Kara and absolutely love sign language i taught myself from a book the alphabet when i was in primary school (many years ago) i am now 28 and its something i have never forgotten and always wanted to expand on. So here i am signed up to this course in lockdown  currently not self isolating as i work in A&E myself so am still a little busy but using this as a wind down method    Would love to get to know some others so please come and say HI :)
    • Hi everyone! I'm Emma, 17 and I have always wanted to learn sign language. I just think it's so beautiful and mesmerizing to watch, plus it could come in handy one day! I've just started the online course whilst under isolation and am a little intimidated! It's a lot to remember but I'm loving it (especially loving the sign for Scotland - makes me giggle every time, anyone else think of Ross from Friends playing the  bagpipes when they do it?) . Anyway, hoping to learn more about the deaf c
    • Hi Rosie, I'm Emma, I'm in a similar situation except studying Health and Social Care - always wanted to learn so I'm so happy I finally have the chance!
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker