Sign in to follow this  
Seren Tellem

Introducing Myself

My name is Seren Tellem and I’m a college student. I am studying childcare and thought that doing this course would really help me and give me more opportunities in my career field

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• I am a future English teacher and I also have a few deaf friends so it’s nice to communicate with them
    • Hello everyone, my name is Natalie and I am hoping to become a student midwife next year and have always wanted to learn BSL and thought this would be a great time to learn to help me be able to support all the women and birthing people I have the privilege of caring for.
    • Hello! My name is Shannon and I'm 22. I am starting a job as a support worker and believe that BSL would be a very useful skill. I have completed the introductory course and am looking to practice signs and become more fluent. If you have a study group/chat and wouldn't mind an extra member or would like a BSL study buddy, please let me know. Thanks
    • Hello! My name is Charlie, I live in Northern Ireland and I'm 24. I've wanted to learn sign language for a while now and finally started this course during lockdown, I'm excited to learn more!
    • Hello Everyone!  I have always wanted to learn to sign as I am hard of hearing and have spent many years missing conversations and learning to read lips.  I now work in a shop and we have several BSL users coming in and I so want to be able to sign with them!    Looking forward to learning to sign with people :-)
    • Hi. My name is Alan. I live in Northern Ireland, I am over 60 and have decided to learn sign language. I am very hard of hearing but can hear quite well with the aid of hearing devices. I'm looking forward to enjoying your conversations.   Alan.
    • Hi,  my name is Gosia. I work as a teaching assistant in a primary school. I'd like to learn BSL because we use it at school and it'd love to be able to communicate with all the children. 
    • As I work at a company that create material for children, I wish by learning more about BSL I would be able to understand better how to support children with special needs or create resources that support them, especially when I used to work at a childcare centre where most TA would struggle with children with autism; through sign language, it allows them to communicate better and I can be part of the change that make it easier for anyone that would appreciate the assistance. 
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker