Sign in to follow this  
Elspeth Barron

Introducing Myself

Hi! 

My name's Elspeth and I work as a Learning, Education & Participation Officer at Chichester Festival Theatre.

I have wanted to learn sign language for a long time and have know fingerspelling and numbers for a while but wanted to be more proficient both for my job but just because I think it is an incredibly helpful thing to know. I am currently furloughed so finally found the time to take the course on and loving it. 

Hope to get to know some of you.

Ex

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• When jogging an e-business or on line save, one of the things you have to do not forget is whether or not you may need to get email advertising software program.Buy Email Database These are laptop applications that let you control and manipulate all of the mail which you send out on your listing from a unmarried window. You may not want to manually create the messages anymore, or put in all of the addresses separately on the recipients' list. The features of the use of such a software are except
    • I am Bethan and I have only recently started learning BSL. I actually learnt the BSL alphabet from a poster in the toilet of a cocktail bar and have been inspired to learn ever since! I am a Civil Servant (Energy and Climate policy) and trained facilitator and I am excited to be able to draw this new skill into my work environment. Probably a little early but I am definitely keen in a few weeks to practice my signing with someone else.  Let me know if you are keen.  If anyone knows the sign
    • Hello. My name is Wiktoria, I come from Poland. Polish my native language. I currently go to university and study Sport and Exercise Science.   I always wanted to learn sign but didn’t know where to start. I have been learning for about 3 weeks now, and I am really enjoying it 😁 I actually found out about online British sign language courses through a girl (I cannot remember her name) on TikTok mentioning them.    I have found that I am struggling signing without saying the word
    • thank you so much! this has been really helpful. does SSE used the same signs as BSL?  I will do  thanks again 
    • Hi Ijacoby. This is Delia.  good question. a lot of people get confused with this. BSL is different from SSE (signed suported English.) BSL has its own grammer and not everyword is said for example saying whats your name? in BSL  is,  name you what?is signed name what?  Its difficult to explain as BSL is such a visual language.  Its a good question to ask your tutor. Good luck and enjoy your course.
    • My name is Kaz Davies. I co-own and run a recording studio in Bristol, where I live. I have 3 children (eldest has moved out), a cat and a dog. I am also a volunteer at The Hive in Bristol. I am bilingual and I have always found languages very interesting. I started teaching myself BSL with videos online around April 2020. Though I have picked up bits of ASL & BSL when I was younger from friends, film and tv. I finally registered for a BSL course this month and I am enjoying i
    • Hi guys, I have recently started learning BSL - extremely beginner!! I am wondering when signing and talking at the same time do I say what I sign or say the sentence. For instance, when singing “name your what” do I say ‘name your what’ or ‘what’s your name’  Hopefully this makes sense!! 
    • Hello everyone I am shannen I am 24 years old I am  Irish but I am living in scotland , I have been learning BSL for a little bit now I am a support worker for people with disabilities I have worked in summer camps in America where I first started to see people use ASL I have recently set up my You tube and Instagram page : signalongwithshannen I sign along to pop songs at the moment I am in the care sector and someone i look after uses bits of BSL but I have always had an interest for learning
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker