Sign in to follow this  
Natasha Evans

Hey!

Hey everyone, my name is Tash and I work as a Retail manager.

The reason I would like to learn sign language is to pass onto people within my region so that when selling to customers who are deaf or hard of hearing they can communicate more comfortably and put the customer at ease. I'm also really enjoying learning so I suppose it's partly for self-development and enjoyment :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Hi, I am learning British Sign Language with my 20yr old daughter during Covid19 lock-down.We had both been thinking about it for a while and then got on with it. We practise with each other and have a lot of fun. Lots of people have been interested in our venture and it seems that it has raised awareness of the usefulness. I am an originally an Occupational Therapist, but currently work in the voluntary sector in a therapeutic manner. I am hang trouble uploading the video of me introducing myse
    • Hi My name is Lindsay. I currently work in childcare in a pre school. Having worked with a few non verbal children I have always wanted to learn Sign Language. Being furloughed due to Covid has meant there is no excuse. I’m taking it slowly and re doing the tests regularly. It would be nice to have someone to practice with but I probably need to learn a little bit more first. Lindsay🙂
    • Hi Mariam, I have recently finished my BA Primary Teaching degree and have started learning BSL to pass the time until I start teaching in September.  I have just finished section 3 of the course and would also like someone to practice with to build my confidence 🙂
    • Hi Helen, That would be great!! I'll send you a private message. Ellen
    • Hey, good point about do people communicate on here as I’m finding that no ones replies!  
    • Hi Ellen i would love to practice with someone, I’ve just finished the third section but I’m not wanting to rush through and very happy to repeat areas.  If you’re interested let me know !   helen
    • Does anyone actually use this website to communicate with each other? Every time I am on a rarely see others post or commune with each other or occupy the video chat rooms.  Currently I have hit a wall in my lessons and would like to actually try to practice beginner sign language with another user. I have learned the majority of the signs from the now completed course, give or take a few. And would like to practice full conversation with other individuals (questions, day to day talk, how t
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker