Sign in to follow this  
AmyP

Hello!

Hi everyone,

I decided to carry on learning the little amount of sign language that I know. I have been fascinated with it since I started learning it as a child with Guides! I hope this course will help me get a well rounded knowledge and confident in being able to communicate with people!

Amy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Yes I love this idea, I am beginning my PGCE in September and would love to see more of British Sign Language in Mainstream schools
    • Hi All, I have a deer best friend so started learning sign but I now work with children in gymnastics that require sign so am furthering my knowledge 
    • Hi all! I'm Cherise and I've started learning BSL so that I can interact with more people. I have cousins that are deaf and hard of hearing and I'd love to be able to talk to them in their language rather than relying on lipreading as I have been (very lazy of me!) I've always wanted to learn and find that I now have the time to start.  Happy learning to you all and I hope to connect with some of you 😊
    • I have just started the online BSL course, I’m a complete beginner but I am enjoying it and hoping I can put it to use in the future. :)
    • Hi I'm learning BSL as I work with people with dual sensory loss.
    • Hi, How would I ask someone whether they liked something? For example, do you like rugby?  Thanks!
    • I have just finished with lesson 3 and thought I would try to introduce myself a little. I have looked through a few videos to get an idea of what I could say...so thanks esp Hannah White! I only got interested in BSL since my 5year old was learning three signs a week with homeschooling and I seemed to enjoy learning with him. Thought I would give it a real shot. Please let me know what you think.