Sign in to follow this  

Hi,

I'm Miles and I thought this would be a new and exciting thing for me to do as a change of direction and challenge learning Sign. I'm looking forward to going up the levels and using what i learn with in my locksmith business.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• Hi my name is Sandra, I am a grandmother of 13, we are a very close family but sometimes it does get a bit annoying when I am trying to complete an assessment. They send me photos and messages constantly, if I don’t reply they think there is something wrong, this means I am stopping and starting! I type slowly anyway (my ipad is old, keys stick, school issue) so my times for completing assessments are not quick. I hope I don”t get penalised at the end of the course! I am hoping I will gain enoug
    • Hi Milly,  Lovely to meet you. How are you finding BSL?    Luna x
    • Hi Lailah,    Nice to meet you. I myself have started learning BSL and if your anything like me, I have fallen in love and feel like I cant learn enough?
    • Hi,  My name is Linzie, although everyone knows as Luna and so now I kind of go by it. I guess she is my cooler more outgoing alter ego. When I was 17 I met a 4 year old girl who had down syndrome. She signed at me with the biggest smile and I had no way to communicate back except smile too, and my heart mushed a little inside. ok a lot!!!  I vowed I would learn sign language and like every 17 yr old I got busy and I forgot. However I have never forgotten her! I was furloughed dur
    • Hello. My name is Lailah and it's a pleasure to be part of this lovely community. So far I am really enjoying learning BSL and hope to get better. All the best to everyone who is also learning 😄
    • Hi Laurie,  I'm afraid I've got to drive to my sisters on Friday now. I can do Saturday morning? Or Monday between 5 - 7?  M
    • Hi.  I;m Beverley.  I've been trying to learn Sign Language for some time but am making the most of my time during lockdown.  We have a vicar whose husband is profoundly deaf and uses sign language.  It's very difficult for him to communicate with us so i thought I would learn so that I could communicate and make him feel more welcome but I will also be able to use elsewhere when needed.  It's a challenge but one I am willing to accept eagerly in order to include everyone despite their disabilit
    • Hi Jeannine,  So sorry. Yes, I was stuck in work meetings. I'm free for the rest of the day if you are? Or happy to do next Tuesday at the 3.30pm time.  Sorry again. M
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker