Hello! My name is Bex, I live in Essex. I have been put on furlough due to the corona-virus and wanted to learn something new. BSL has always been really interesting to me, and I always smile when I see people signing together. I hope to use these skills when I go back to work as I run events for young people. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I believe the sentence structure would be "like you rugby" with a questioning expression.   "Like" is tap twice on the chest with flat primary hand, "you" is point to the person, then "rugby" is mime throwing a rugby ball. All this is covered in lesson 3 or 4 I think. The hobbies/likes/dislikes lesson.   HTH
    • I would love to be helpful and I work in a shop where I have had interactions with quite a few deaf customers who obviously use sign language with their family but i'd love to be able to sign to them so that their shopping experience was more inclusive. 
    • Hello!  My name is Emma, I have always wanted to learn BSL since I read a book 'A Quiet Kind of Thunder' when I was younger that featured deaf and BSL speakers. I had set it as my new year resolution many years on the trot without commitment or means to complete the resolution. I'm 19, I do English Lit and Lang at Uni and because I do a joint degree I can't take the elective in BSL that is offered at my uni. Then lockdown began and I have started an online course and I'm very much enjoying
    • Hi my name is Lucy, i thought it would be good for me to learn sign language during lockdown.I wear hearing aids and i was really interested in learning sign language:)
    • Hi I'm Alice!  I am learning BSL to help communicate to more people!
    • Hello, my names Megan I am hoping to study Adult Nursing in September and I decided to start learning BSL during lock down as it will likely come in handy and help me interact more inclusively with everyone I meet and benefit me when helping people in the future. 
    • Hi everyone, my name is Marie-Anne and I am a pharmacy student. 
    • Hello,  I am from near hull and I wondered if anyone knew the sign for it as it doesn’t appear on the course I am doing.    thanks ! 
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker