Introducing Myself

MandyMcE

Hi I’m Mandy I’m 47 from Glasgow I have  4 kids my oldest son who is 16 has bilateral hearing loss although he doesn’t do sign, it’s something from a young age I’ve always wanted to do (wish I had learned this years ago as I love it) seeing my son struggle through Covid with people wearing face masks made me more determined to learn it. Hope your all keeping well 😀 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hello,  I am a level 3 student currently studying for my level 3 exam in May.  I want to know, what made you want to learn British Sign Language?  Personally, I've always loved signing, I learnt Makaton first, then wanted to learn BSL so I could broaden my communication to different communities.  I'd love to know, write down below in the replies.
    • Hi Everyone, My name is Allan Im a hearing person that has completed The Signiture BSL Level 1 back in 2021, I completed it online via Teams as we were currently in lockdown and as we were unable to do it face to face.  I really enjoyed the course as it opened up my eyes as to how much a hearing person takes their hearing for granted, i am looking to go onto Level 2 in the near future, and expand on my level 1 training.  I have always wanted to learn sign language from a teenager but never
    • At https://skylum.com/luminar/focus-stacking you can find the perfect editor to enhance your photos. This editor will be a great assistant in editing. Regardless of your level of experience, you can easily create amazing photos that will inspire others. What are you waiting for? Hurry up and get started to make your photos much better and achieve the desired results with ease.
    • My reasons for learning BSL are because I need to find a new activity to focus on, and to reach out to the Deaf community to make new friends. I'm not someone who goes out and hangs out with people, but I need to change that to decrease my loneliness.
    • Hello! My name is Alex! I'm a 29-year-old man who was born with multiple disabilities. I'm autistic with learning difficulties and hearing impairments. I have worked in a supermarket for seven years, currently taking driving lessons, reading books, drawing, playing Pokemon Trading Card Game, exercising at the gym, watching YouTube videos, loving cartoons, finding morbid topics interesting, and working on beating my depression and insomnia. My reasons for learning BSL are because I need
    • Well, I’ve today started the British sign language course. The reason being is my daughter has been with her boyfriend for around 2 years now and both his parents are deaf and it would be great if I could engage in conversation with them when we are all together. 
    • Drug prescribing information. Long-Term Effects. fosamax Some about medicine. Get information now.
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker