Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Posts

• Hey! Vet nurse here too  hoping to be able to help with clients with hearing impairments too. Once I've completed this course I will be looking for a more medical themed signing course!
    • Hello!! My name is Steffani, I am 26 and in Lancashire. I've just started learning BSL and would love to try and get to know people with similar interests so we can be BSL friends   I listen to K-pop, I am a veterinary nurse and a pet blood bank donor assistant (starting this weekend eeekk!!) Total nerd, love binge watching tv shows. I have a Dalmatian and a cat!  Hopefully I will hear some people soon   x
    • Hi all I just want to share a new cushion I have on my Etsy page which I thought might help families to learn BSL. I’ve started using it with my 3 sons who have communication issues. Early days but hoping it might help them or if not give them a skill. I will be developing this idea with names and also on mugs.  If you have a request let me know. www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HandmadebyJ9
    • Hey Sue, You are correct, I have indeed used the wrong sign- I used the sign for Son/Boy instead of the sign for Brother (Brother is most defiantly two knuckles knocking together)  Glad someone Is checking these haha Lola 
    • Hi Lola, Can I just check. Is the sign for son also used for brother. The only sign for brother I know is both knuckles infront of body moving up and down? Thanks for help sue  
    • I'm currently undertaking a PGCE course and during this lockdown I am trying to improve my teaching skills so I decided to take the BSL course and I'm currently learning sign language 
    • Hi, I am a secondary school teacher. I have alwaus wanted to learn BLS so have taken lockdown to take the time to learn 
    • hi! my name is Scarlett and I am learning sign language for my Silver Duke of Edinburgh award. I first learnt fingerspelling when I was in Brownies when I was 10 years old and have wanted to begin learning BSL since. really enjoying the course!
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker