Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• So, I moved to Japan last year to work as an English Teacher. One of the schools I visit is a special education school and uses Japanese Sign Language regularly in the classroom. As i began to learn JSL alongside spoken Japanese I decided it was time to properly start to learn some BSL too. Picking up BSL is generally easier for me too, as I already know English!
    • I'm Angel (25) from Kent. Currently living in the Japanese countryside hoping to learn BSL along with JSL (Japanese Sign Language). The dream is master both and be a translator/interpreter. Wish me luck!
    • My name is Marie (38 years old) and I come from Cardiff.  I have two children.  I've always wanted to master brand language and now it's finally coming true.  I work as a waitress in a cafe and it has happened to me several times that a customer communicated in sign language and I did not understand him.  I am very happy that I can learn this language.
    • hi, I am learning BSL as I love languages and also I occasionally work with deaf people and would like to be able to communicate with them.
    • The New Year will be here before we know it!   Let's make 2023 all about learning British Sign Language!   Our BSL Level 1 Course starts in January with John Archbold, and it is the perfect time to join if you have always wanted to learn BSL!   Contact us to book your place or for any enquiries.   www.remark.uk.com/bsl-level-1/
    • Hi everyone! I think it would useful in my workplace. I work in a hospital, and I've heard about how there can be trouble communicating with patients who are Deaf, so I thought it would be a good thing to learn, in case the need ever arose!
    • Hello. I am trying to learn BSL as I am a riding coach with a riding for the disabled group. I have a hearing impaired rider who I coach who uses BSL. I have learned some signs, finger spelling (very slow) and numbers, and we can communicate a bit but I would like to know more so I can explain things better. We also have several younger riders who use Makaton. 
    • I started to learn BSL during the pandemic but did not get very far as I struggled to find the motivation. Since then I worked in retail where I met customers who were hard of hearing and was able to remember the alphabet in BSL, and found it so helpful and a lovely experience when those individuals were able to communicate with me rather than through a friend who was not hard of hearing. I now want to continue my knowledge and skills in BSL to make myself more available to other people and thei
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker