Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Hello. I just refreshed my BSL Level 1 with an online course which was useful. Sorry not close enough to meet but am available to do video chat if you're interested. Thanks, Rob W.
    • Hello all. I have used BSL off and on over many years and am really only a beginner. However, I really want to commit to learning BSL and am keen to practise with someone. I am a qualified teacher (senior leader) and have used Makaton/SSE before but wish to move to a school with high number of D/deaf children. I am happy for anyone to contact me who wants to practise or who has any advice for me. Thanks, Rob W.
    • Hi my name is carol i have started my level 2 after passing level 1..  4 yrs ago we are doing sentence structure i am bit stuck can any one help  Engish .. my mother gave me £20  Would bsl be mother £20 me   
    • Hi everyone, I'm staring a level 1 BSL course at the end of April. Bit pre-emptive maybe, but I thought I'd sign up and maybe get a head start and introduce myself. My name's Liam, I have no previous experience with signing, but I'm training part time for the next few years to become a counsellor/therapist so I'm also looking to learn as much BSL and possibly some Makaton with the aim of becoming as inclusive a therapist as possible.
    • As weird as it sounds, I totally get this. I'm not learning BSL for D&D purposes, but one of my best friends who I play with is pretty good at it. I thought it'd make an excellent version of Thieves Cant or even the Drow Hand Signal Language (which is, essentially, very similar to BSL!). I'd definitely considered using it in a character too :D
    • Hey everyone... I'm just starting to learn BSL with an online course. I am very slow and I'm looking for practice partners in and around Liverpool. Prefer live practice but video chat also welcome. I'm hearing
      I have intermediate ASL so it's a little confusing but I'm making some progress...  Thanks and hope to hear from you soon
    • Hi, Could anyone make any suggestions of any tongue twisters/finger tumblers that work in bsl? I work in school and we are running an international mother language day, and each workshop will be teaching a tongue twister in their home language. I will be running the signing workshop, but I'm afraid my knowledge doesn't run that far. All I can find online is one example from asl.   Any help very gratefully received, thanks
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker