Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Have always been interested in communicating with others.Ā  Haven't been using sign language in my day to day encounters for many years since completing level 2 qualification.Ā  I would like to take it up again.
    • Ready to dive deeper into BSL? Ā  Our Level 2 class starts in June! Choose your day: Mondays or Thursdays. Ā  Book your spot now: www.remark.uk.com/bsl-level-2 Ā  #BSL #BritishSignLanguage #BSLLevel2Ā 
    • Embark on a journey of deeper communication and cultural immersion with our BSL Ā  Level 3 course starting this June with Shahnaz. This course will refine your BSL skills and enrich your understanding of Deaf culture.Ā  Ā  Secure your spot now and continue your BSL journey with us! Visit our website for more information: www.remark.uk.com/bsl-courses/thurs-afternoon-level-3 Ā 
    • Wondering about other people's motivation. I am passionate about learning new languages and this has always caught my attention. Love it!
    • Hello, are you still looking for a school for your child? I advise christian schoolĀ https://fceagles.org/Ā , provide a nurturing environment where academic excellence and spiritual growth go hand in hand. These institutions integrate a biblical worldview into their curriculum, offering students a well-rounded education that fosters intellectual, moral, and spiritual development. Students engage in rigorous academic studies while participating in daily Bible lessons, chapel services, and community
    • Thank you so much! that is amazing what you're doing!Ā  wish you the best of luck in your journey!!
    • HiĀ  Iā€™m currently working in a primary school in Wales. There has been suggestions that I might be working with a 6 year old with a cochlear implant from September. Im here to improve my BSL to help them achieve the best they canĀ 
    • That's great!Ā  I'm taking level 2 ISL(Irish) right now.Ā  Got a book of Bible Stories in English and Braille I'm working through too. I wish you the best of luck!
  • Fingerspelling Scoreboard

(top 10 - past 24hrs)

• Fingerspelling Animation Maker