Jason

video chatting

For video chatting it says you have to use Firefox or chrome web browser for or to work. I would love to chat with anyone on here.

• Like 1

I use Chrome. My laptop windows 8, has a camera. How do I activate it? Do I need an app for this, or SKYPE?  ... for chat? 

Edited by Goby
more info

Hey there Goby, you don't need anything special (just don't use internet explorer/Microsoft edge since these browsers aren't compatible with the video chatting portion). On the website, there's a specific portion for video chatting. You just join a room if there's anyone online. Here's the link if you can't find it: https://www.signlanguageforum.com/asl/asl-video-chat-rooms/

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Oof and I wanna be a vetranarian when I get a lil bit older😂😂😂
    • Hi I'm Kenzie. I'm 14 which may seem young ig. I started practicing asl when I was 13 which isn't a long time. I'm sagitarius♐ lol. I like to sketch draw etc. Eat , sleep lol I'm Homeschooled. I'm kinda like a normal teen ig. Saturday I'm going to meet up with a friend to practice asl with her but not sure if I'm supposed to prepare anything lol. I like playing video games 😂. Favorite color is purple and black. I like to read fantasy stories on episode 😐🤷. I use emojis alot...as you can see and hopefully looking to get some help on here. Ik the whole alphapet and 1-15 and some words like dog , happy , sad , in your head , and nice to meet you. 🤷👌👌
    • Sounds like a plan. 
    • hi! I've never taken a formal ASL class and I'm decently new to it, but I've been learning a lot over the internet. perhaps we could do a video chat some time so that you could sharpen your skills and I could learn how to communicate better? let me know :)