Sign in to follow this  
bayarea925

What word is he saying? (Short Youtube Video)

I'm hoping someone on this site could translate what the man in this video is saying. At first, he seems to say "Sorry" and "Thank you". He then proceeds to spell a word out. His last sign seems to mean "intelligent". 

Can someone tell me what word he was spelling, or possibly the entire phrase/sentence he is trying to get across?

Here is the link: 

Sorry, thank you, now

I’m Loue, (not sure the last but something revolving around MIND, not sure what the swoop out means).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• It is great o be here signing for 16 years. Smiles.  
    • Hey all! I took ASL for four years in high school. I got to be good friends with my teacher, who is deaf, and that gave me lots more opportunity to use ASL. Since I've gone off to college a couple years ago, we chat less and less as we get busier and I feel some frustration at having lost/forgotten some signs. I want to keep up my skills. I started an ASL club at my college with a peer who has Usher's syndrome and is part of the Deaf/blind community, but as we are teaching beginners, I'm still looking for people to sign with. I would really love to video chat. I miss this language a ton. Nice to meet you all! 
    • If you want to practice or learn ASL visit https://www.languagesunlimited.com/sign-language-interpretation/